Recent Discussions on Tests
Home |

GRE Word List Test – Letter H – Online Practice Course

Study on your own schedule to build your GRE English Vocabulary skills.

Ask questions and get answers from tutors.

Learn exclusive GRE methods and strategies from the world leader in test prep. If you have questions about any of our GRE courses or services, or if you need information about the GRE, please Post your questions below.

Post your questions below.

Keywords to ask questions about: GRE, GRE Vocabulary, GRE Test, GRE Exam, GRE Test Preparation, GRE Practice Test, GRE Sample Test, GRE prep, GRE Test prep, graduate record examination, verbal, vocabulary, antonyms, analogies, sentence completion, etymology

35 Responses to “GRE Word List Test – Letter H – Online Practice Course”

1. debora dian wahyu P. on June 26th, 2009 9:04 am

Dear Tutors,

My name is debora…from Indonesia, I would like to speak english fluently and I try in such away to improve my ability for that,….but unfortunetely our language in our country is defferent…I meant that here very rare people speaks english.

so, I hope you can help me…to spek and writing, reading, translating…and one more I would like to get to scholarship in ones the europe country.

deboradian.

2. Nikolay on July 27th, 2009 8:47 am

Hello again, and thank you for this wonderful exercise. I found an error in item number 18: Hector – all options are revealed as wrong answers.

Best regards

3. Anu on July 28th, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi Nikolay, the correct answer is B …Hector is to intimidate and frighten someone..hope it is clarified now..:-)

4. Abdullahi Abdullateef on August 8th, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi Tutors,
    My name is Abdullahi,i’l like to improve on my english skills,i’m currently study physiotherapy in an higher institution in my country and i’l like u to give me orientation on my course.
    Thanks,
    Abdul

5. Abinet Girma on November 1st, 2009 6:58 am

Greetings!
    My name is Abinet Girma.I live in Ethiopia,and want to improve my skill of speaking and writing English language. Hope this will finds you good!

Be good and well!

Abinet Girma

6. Team LearnWordlist.com on November 1st, 2009 8:11 am

Dear Abinet, any skill develops ‘only’ with practice. You need to practice a lot of speaking and writing and get them evaluated by experts. Only then you will have reached a certain level of proficiency. Did you get me?

Regards,

7. yasha on November 9th, 2009 6:53 am

sir,
    i have taken date 9th dec is it late
    and how i need to prepare in the last one month.
    please help me

8. Team LearnWordlist.com on November 9th, 2009 8:22 am

Practice a lot Yasha, try solving many previous GRE papers, dont get tensed in the last moment, stay confident and relaxed and more than anything have faith in you!!

Read ‘all’ our blogs..follow this link:

9. dolly on November 21st, 2009 2:32 pm

in the word list of ” H ” has no option as its meaning. All the 4 options are given as wrong answers.

10. Team LearnWordlist.com on November 21st, 2009 4:37 pm

Hey Dolly, thanks for bringing this to us..but can u tell us the exact word so that we can fix the problem right away..??

11. sina on November 25th, 2009 8:58 am

I am taking pleasure in working on what you have posed forward. i wish you a happy time and an all-out success in your job.

12. sina on November 25th, 2009 9:04 am

you are really wonderful and helpful as well.
    thank you so much.

13. Team LearnWordlist.com on November 26th, 2009 3:30 pm

Hey Sina, where have you been..and when have you registered for the test??

14. adam b. on December 24th, 2009 10:11 am

I want to improve my vocabulary and share ideas with people from all corners of the globe!

15. Abdirahman on December 28th, 2009 2:47 pm

Greeting every body
    my name abdirahman from ethiopia but am orginally somalis iam staying now indai especailly hydarabad still iam not starting my qualification but i will start next year b.com in (osmania university) now iam study full time english courses in osmania university and also am taking another courses out side the uninersity all in all now iam get good opportunity on this site I want to help me parts of english language such like reading writing and transilation if you help me i would expect to speaking english fluently
    thanks alot
    Abdirahman

16. amreen on February 20th, 2010 1:14 pm

kindlt tell me subjects in which GRE taken

17. hilal ahmad on February 25th, 2010 1:51 pm

dear sir,
    thanks for helping us in testing our vocabulary. its really good. i would like to participate again and again, to improve more and more.
    thanks a lot,
    hilal durrani

18. Team LearnWordlist.com on February 26th, 2010 8:23 am

Hey Hilal are u practicing for GRE??

19. sanjay on April 5th, 2010 8:12 am

some suggestions:
    a)the test in letters are not randomized.
    b)And they should get priority.
    Meaning if questions gets repeated and get answered all the time.It needs to be pushed down and pushed up otherwise( show it frequently or do not show it frequently)
    c) flash cards are not comprehensive.
    What I am saying is make your tests more dynamic.

thanks
    sanjay

20. Team LearnWordlist.com on May 4th, 2010 10:30 am

hii sanjay ,sure we will have a look on wat u have suggested.

21. Suryakant Sapkal on May 28th, 2010 2:54 am

Dear sir,
    It is very interesting one and realy amazing idea to enhance vocabulary and to build up the sentences also.
    Thanks a lot !

22. Team LearnWordlist.com on May 28th, 2010 4:59 am

hii suryakant

Thanks!!!

23. olga on May 29th, 2010 8:51 am

word “Hector” has some technical problem . doesnt allow to choose a correct choice. all choices submitted are wrong. thank you

24. Team LearnWordlist.com on June 2nd, 2010 11:05 am

Hii ogla

Thanks for letting us know.we shall mend it as soon as possible .

25. nebiyou essayas on July 8th, 2010 11:50 am

Dear Tutors,

My name is nebiyou…from ethiopia would like to speak english fluently and I try in such away to improve my ability for that,….but unfortunetely our language in our country is defferent…I meant that here very rare people speaks english.

nebiyou essayas

26. Team LearnWordlist.com on July 12th, 2010 8:17 am

Hii nebiyou , we do understand your concern but you can resort to television if you are unable to form a group for English practice as there are many programs on t.v in English.and you can also read magazines. do read out all the blogs on learnwordlist.com and do write us back.

For scholarship related details kindly visit scholarship-positions.com

27. rajan on July 14th, 2010 4:02 am

sir how much marks are needed in graduation to get a good scholarship in gre????
    m having cgpa of 7.2 on 10 scale….does this gonna help m in getting a good scholarship????

28. Team LearnWordlist.com on July 14th, 2010 5:32 am

Thanks for your comment rajan ,GRE is a get way to secure admission in US ,Canada and various other English speaking countries for graduate program.If you score well in GRE then your chances for getting scholarship will be bright.Us accept 4.0 scale GPA so convert your GPA according to US GPA(there are many converters available).Generally GPA at level of 3.0 or 3.5 is good for admission.

29. Sajjaat on July 15th, 2010 12:14 pm

The options are very simple…. I solved mostly by selecting the odd one out :)

30. Team LearnWordlist.com on July 16th, 2010 5:54 am

Hi Sajjat, try other test as well those given on learnwordlist.com..

31. jenina japyem on November 23rd, 2010 8:18 am

Dear sir,
    It is very interesting one and amazing idea to enhance vocabulary and to build up the sentences.
    Thanks a lot !

32. Giriraj Agarwal on July 29th, 2011 11:35 am

Hey Thxs for these words.. however i wud apreciate if u can update ome new words as pattern has also changed for GRE

33. Team LearnWordlist.com on August 2nd, 2011 4:47 am

Giriraj, surely we’ll update it soon. kindly keep visiting us.

34. aravind on October 12th, 2011 4:12 pm

how to improve english speaking

35. Team LearnWordlist.com on November 5th, 2011 5:05 am

Aravind, please visit our blog section.

Got something to say?

Search for Scholarships, Financial Aid, Graduate Programs in Universities of Different Countries

Austria Croatia Iceland Macedonia Philippines Thailand