Recent Discussions on Tests
Home |

GRE Verbal Antonym Test-1

Study on your own schedule to build your GRE English Vocabulary skills.

GRE Verbal Antonym Test-1

Ask questions and get answers from tutors.

Learn exclusive GRE methods and strategies from the world leader in test prep. If you have questions about any of our GRE courses or services, or if you need information about the GRE, please Post your questions below.

Post your questions below.

Keywords to ask questions about: GRE, GRE Vocabulary, GRE Test, GRE Exam, GRE Test Preparation, GRE Practice Test, GRE Sample Test, GRE prep, GRE Test prep, graduate record examination, verbal, vocabulary, antonyms, analogies, sentence completion, etymology

39 Responses to “GRE Verbal Antonym Test-1”

1. BOLA MATTHEW on April 26th, 2010 1:49 pm

how do one sit for the real examination, and will there be any fee to be paid for the exam?

2. Nabanita on April 30th, 2010 10:08 am

I would like to appear in GRE and want to get the materials for preparation in this exam

3. Team LearnWordlist.com on May 4th, 2010 6:22 am

hey nabanita

just go to learwordlist.com.here u will find lot of material regarding GRE.feel free to write me back if you still want to get more information.

4. Team LearnWordlist.com on May 4th, 2010 7:04 am

hii Bola

visit Ets.org for fee related details.

5. Sudit Raj Acharya on May 30th, 2010 7:13 am

I want to speak english so fluently so I want to broad my mind .

6. Team LearnWordlist.com on June 2nd, 2010 11:07 am

hii Sudit

Keep visiting learnwordlist.com ,i hope you will improve immensely.

Regards,

7. hina on June 12th, 2010 4:30 pm

Plz suggest me a simpl and easy book for GRE preparation which is hlp full for exam point off view.

8. Team LearnWordlist.com on June 14th, 2010 6:05 am

Hi hina,thanks for your comment .I am sending you a link in which you will find reference for many books http://learnwordlist.com/books/.I hope these all books will be helpful for you in your GRE preparation.Wishing you success..

9. opakunle ayodele on June 22nd, 2010 7:45 pm

really, its an assignment in college, we were told to write on word formation in english language

10. Team LearnWordlist.com on June 24th, 2010 4:49 am

Thanks ayodele,we are blissful to hear that we can help you.

11. Saleh Ahmed on June 25th, 2010 8:24 am

Why the antonyms for Deposition is process of distilling, it should be process of eroding.

12. Saleh Ahmed on June 25th, 2010 8:25 am

How do I improve my writing in short time?

13. Team LearnWordlist.com on June 26th, 2010 5:06 am

Thanks for you comment saleh , do run through blog section .There are many blogs on writing skills,i hope that will be beneficial for you.

14. Piyush on August 1st, 2010 11:22 pm

The antonym for PRECIPITATE should be
    DELIBERATE or DETERMINED?

and for DEFERENCE
    CONTEMPT or AVERSION?

15. Aikuka on August 9th, 2010 3:38 pm

thanks a lot, can you write what Bs accept GRE test? I study finance, there some universities which accept GRE)), oo really Columbia Univeristy accept me without GRE??

16. Team LearnWordlist.com on August 10th, 2010 5:48 am

Thanks for your comment Piyush, we shall fix it soon

17. Rashmi on August 15th, 2010 6:43 am

Dear Sir,

I am working professional (Drilling Engineer). I would like do masters in Petroleum Engineering/Deep Water Drilling from US or Canada. Are GRE and TOFEL both same, if not?? I want to know complete details about GRE & TOFEL. Request you to guide me how to prepare and how to apply for test, how much marks/score we should get to clear the test. Kindly let me know the name of Petroleum Universities with scholarship in US and Canada.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rashmi

18. Team LearnWordlist.com on August 16th, 2010 4:43 am

Thanks for your comment Rashmi,No Rashmi GRE and TOFEL are not same exam. GRE is gateway for seeking admission in Graduate programs in US and various other English speaking country, and TOFEL is test for demonstrating Competency in English Language, basically this test is only for international students if they are applying in some English speaking country.You can start your preparation by taking all the test available on learnwordlist.com. For scholarship kindly visit scholarship-positions.com.I am writing here some name of universities/ college where Petroleum Engg. is available:
    Colorado school of Mines
    Louisiana state university
    Marietta college
    stanford University

19. Team LearnWordlist.com on August 25th, 2010 4:28 am

Saleh,we will try to fix it soon.

20. Godwin Amanor on September 12th, 2010 8:23 pm

Hi i am very much impressed about your site. I took the verbal antonym test 1 and had only 10 out of the 30 questions. I therefore realized that i have a lot to do. Please kindly give me more help to be able to write the GRE before december.

Thanks

21. Team LearnWordlist.com on September 13th, 2010 4:59 am

Thanks for your comment,Kindly visit our blog section for more on verbal section.Read more :http://learnwordlist.com/blog/

22. Mohamed Ennahdi El Idrissi on October 6th, 2010 11:55 pm

In the “GRE Verbal Antonym Test-1″, question 10:
    The correct answer for Inveterate is casual. But, the answer here is not an Antonym.

Just wanted to stress on it.

23. Philip Hussein on October 10th, 2010 10:39 am

Hi, I am a Tanzanian
    working as Educator, with professional in Chemistry, Mathematics and Education (Bachelor of science with Education)

Currently I have applied for scholarship in USA. I am asked to provide them with GRE score. Is GRE very essential for a person who looks forward to sit for Masters degree?

Although our first language is Swahili, but school media of communication is english. Is it neccessary to sit for TOEFL.

is there computer based GRE and TOEFL?

Assist to GRE and TOEFL test centre for non US resident.

24. Team LearnWordlist.com on October 11th, 2010 5:19 am

Philip, if you aiming for US then you have to clear out GRE and TOFEL test as it is mandatory in US.Kindly visit learnwordlist.com for more on GRE test.

25. Umeocho chinyere on October 13th, 2010 9:11 am

Pls,is it possible for one to register for GRE now and write it on december?if yes,how do i go about the registration?

26. Team LearnWordlist.com on October 14th, 2010 5:11 am

Chinyere, thats depends upon dates availability .So vacant spot is available at your desired center then you can be register for test.Kindly visit ets.org in this regard.

27. Team LearnWordlist.com on October 18th, 2010 5:01 am

Thanks for bringing it into light Idrissi,we shall fix it soon.

28. Akanksha on November 17th, 2010 2:20 pm

Hi,
    I plan to give GRE in a month’s time.My main area of concern is that I am quite poor in the analogy section and sometimes go wrong in the antonyms as well.Can you give me some tips as to how I can improve.
    Another thing I would like to thank you people for putting up this wonderful site for preparation

29. Team LearnWordlist.com on November 18th, 2010 4:49 am

Thanks for your comment Akansha, i will suggest you kindly visit our blog segment:http://learnwordlist.com/blog/

30. mukesh kumar pal on November 21st, 2010 4:28 am

my self mukesh kumar pal.i have double M.A in Socology & History .i beloing to Dist.Shahjahanpur Uttar Pradesh India.i am Preparetion for MBA.Please guide me.my cell no.is 08081985474,09250368262,07668287729,09968898154,09015041939

31. Team LearnWordlist.com on November 23rd, 2010 6:29 am

Thanks for your comment mukesh, i wish to inform you we can only help you with GRE exam.Post your query related to GRE only.

32. Md. Wali Ullah on January 15th, 2011 3:33 pm

Dear Sir,
    I’ve completed Masters degree from the Chemistry Department of Rajshahi University in Bangladesh. I would like to complete Ph.D programme about polymer science or nanotechnology from the USA or Canada Universities.I don’t know what the GRE or TOEFL score is needed for this? Peasae inform me about this.

33. Team LearnWordlist.com on January 17th, 2011 6:15 am

Thanks for comment wali, GRE is mandatory exam for graduate admission in us. kindly visit ets.org in this regard. TOFEL is a mandatory exam for all candidates who belong to non English speaking country, in order to demonstrate their English proficiency skills.

34. ONWUZULIKE FRANCIS AZUBUIKE on February 10th, 2011 3:46 pm

THANKS, WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW THE GRE EXAM IS BEING CONDUCTED.

35. Team LearnWordlist.com on February 11th, 2011 5:34 am

Francis, kindly visit ets.org in this regard..

36. onwuzulike francis azubuike on February 17th, 2011 12:09 pm

I WANT TO IF THERE IS ANY FEE OR FEES TO BE PAID AND ALSO TO GET MATERIAL THAT WILL ASSIST ME IN THE PRAPARATION AND HOW POSSIBLE A PERSON BASE IN NIGERIA CAN BE ABLE TO TAKE THE EXAM. THANKS

37. bluebolt87 on April 16th, 2011 12:20 pm

do you have answer keys to your tests….wid explanations

38. Team LearnWordlist.com on April 18th, 2011 4:32 am

no we don’t have answers for the test blueboli. however you can always discuss here. Kindly keep visiting us.

39. Tulip on May 27th, 2011 7:41 am

Please help me with the analytic writing and reading part?where can I practice them from?where can I find the frequent writing topics to get updated…how is the performance of a candidate in the real GRE who have made this site the foundation of his study?

Got something to say?

Search for Scholarships, Financial Aid, Graduate Programs in Universities of Different Countries

Austria Croatia Iceland Macedonia Philippines Thailand